History of Hubbard Heights Hubbard Heights was established in 1922. When first constructed the school housed only 6 rooms. In 1935 the school was expanded by Architect Elmer G. Withers. He designed this addition in the Mediterranean Revival Style and placed it along Spurgeon Avenue in front of the original building. In 1953, a six classroom addition was completed behind the 1935 addition. Architect William Lane designed this building as a copy of the 1935 addition. In 1956, a 10 classroom addition was completed south of the 1935 addition and west of the original building, and this extended the building closer to 6th Avenue. The gymnasium was constructed in 1989. The final addition to Hubbard Heights was in 2002, a new wing with 14 classrooms was constructed on the South and east sides of the original building.
November All Pro Dads Chapter Meeting!
Where: Hubbard Heights Library
When: January 12,2023
Time: 7 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Please arrive at 7:00 a.m. so we can get started promptly.
Questions about an upcoming meeting, location or anything else related to this chapter?
Use this form to get in touch with the Team Captain.